At Savage, we pride ourselves on providing our Team Members with a focus on safety not typically seen in other companies. You will enjoy working in a 5S environment that is safe to work in and free of clutter while receiving top-notch safety training and procedures to ensure that everyone makes it home every night to their loved ones. Hire Right, Train Right, Treat Right…it’s the Savage way.
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Built in overtime
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k)
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
The responsibility of our Operators is to safely and efficiently manage the unloading of incoming sulfur railcars, spot the sulfur railcars and assist in the general maintenance and cleanup of the plant and equipment at our Morenci, AZ operation.
- MSHA experience and exposure a plus but not required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior experience handling bulk hazardous materials a plus but not required
- Able to work outdoors year round in all conditions, able to walk several miles per day, able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance, able to climb/stoop/crawl
- Must be able to work on elevated surfaces
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Must be able to pass respirator fit test
Savage has been designated as a 2022 Military Friendly Employer.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Morenci, AZ 85540, USA
- Safford, AZ, USA