Class A Driver - Night Shift - Hazmat
Savage Services has an immediate need for Class A Drivers for our Night Shift crude oil operation in the Roosevelt, Utah area.
Here’s what we’re offering to qualified drivers:
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus
$5000 in Relocation Assistance
Shift Schedule is 5 days on / 2 days off. 5 days on / 3 days off.
$25/load Night Shift Differential
Hazmat Certification Assistance
These are just a few of the benefits you can expect from working with Savage:
- Pay per load equivalent to $34 per hour ($95,000 - $110,000 per year)
- Local work, home every day
- A culture that appreciates our Team Members
- A fleet with the majority of trucks being less than 4 years old
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) match.
- SIRIUS Radio in every truck
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible.
Requirements of a successful CDL Driver:
- Current CDL required
- Six months of driving experience
- Hazmat/Tanker, Doubles/Triples Endorsements
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work nights
- Professional demeanor (safety conscious, quality of job performance, cleanliness, and verbal communications)
- Willing to drive in the snow and ice
- Able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and reference checks and successfully pass Savage's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicle
Here are some of the physical requirements of this role:
- Climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Change or chain-up a flat tire
- Climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times a day
- Lift 50 or more pounds daily while climbing steps
- Drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Apply triple and single rail tire chains when necessary
- Hook and unhook hoses and open and close valves
Savage has been designated as a 2022 Military Friendly Employer.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Roosevelt, UT 84066, USA