Although publicly traded, we're entrepreneurial in spirit and carry the core beliefs that hard work and accountability pay off. We take personal pride in every vehicle we build, every partnership we secure, every process we advance, and every owner and driver we empower to command their road.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS SUITE OF BENEFITS WHICH INCLUDE:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Holidays
- Purchased Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
Assist in implementing, and maintaining a consistent auditing process. Monitoring assembly operations and the auditing process for compliance to standards. Duties include mentoring of new employees, process and product audits.
- Audit vehicles during and after the assembly process as a validation of the assembly process capability. Document audit findings for daily reporting and trending.
- Communicate issues found to responsible internal customers and suppliers using established reporting process.
- Assist with mentoring new operators on QA standards, systems, and procedures.
- Assist with Non-Conformance Disposition Record (NCDR) investigations as needed.
- Participate in process audits, pilot reviews, and Corporate Quality Audits as required.
- Perform data collection for capability studies as required.
- Perform process audits on key processes to insure compliance to standards.
- Support corrective actions and other quality-related functions.
- Verify Engineering Change Notice (ECN) incorporation and deviation implementation when applicable.
- Assist in the accomplishment of Quality assurance departmental goals and objectives.
- Be proactive in the development of Quality improvement techniques at Utilimaster.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in truck manufacturing is required.
- Experience working in an established Quality system is preferred.
- Must complete Process Capability Training within 9 months of starting position.
- Must have working knowledge of shop floor math and ability to read and interpret blueprints.
The Shyft Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, Veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Quality
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ephrata, PA 17522, USA