Maintenance Custodian Nights
Bristol, IN 46507, USA
Friday, May 21, 2021
Utilimaster moves ahead of the competition when commercial trucks and upfit services require precision, planning, peerless people, and the perfect vehicle. Our vehicles deliver for well-respected global brands in the package delivery, ecommerce, food and beverage, linen and laundry, grocery and pharmaceutical markets. Utilimaster is a top-tier go-to-market brand of The Shyft Group (NASDAQ: SHYF), North America’s leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth.
Responsible for changing light bulbs, mopping and cleaning floors, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, shoveling sidewalks and spreading salt in the winter, as well as pulling weeds and lawn care during other seasons. The position is general maintenance and janitorial work that needs to be done at the Bristol Indiana Campus, Human Resources and R & D.
- Clean restrooms Sanitize sinks, toilets, and urinals
- Sweep and mop floors, i.e. restrooms Replenish paper products, i.e. restrooms
- Salt walkways during winter months
- Pick up trash and empty all trash containers Lawn care, i.e. pull weeds
- Dust all furniture, chairs, desks, filing cabinets, and wall hangings (artwork)
- Clean carpeted areas as needed
- Mop linoleum floors Sweep all carpeted areas
- Clean all glass (inside/out) doors, windows, and mirrors
- Change light bulbs as needed
- Clean mini blinds as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A high school education or equivalent is required.
- Custodial/Janitorial experience is required.
This job description is intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description is not intended to be all - inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility. Utilimaster reserves the right to change or assign to this position as required.
Utilimaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.