Do you love compensation analysis and want the opportunity to build a compensation plan? Do you want to be part of a collaborative work environment? We are looking for a professional specializing in compensation. We are nimble, fast-paced, and never boring.
In this newly created role, you will ensure SONIFI can attract, reward, and retain employees through a compensation philosophy and strategy that supports SONIFIs needs across the business and geographical areas of the company. As a business partner and subject matter expect, you will collaborate and provide guidance on compensation and job leveling throughout the organization.
A few of your top tasks:
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification, job evaluations, FLSA assessments, annual merit budget and process, and promotional increases.
- Develop and analyze job descriptions and prepare occupational classifications.
- Ensure compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Administer employee insurance plans, benefits elections, and monthly reconciliation. Ensure accuracy of all benefits information across systems and vendor platforms.
- Develop employee benefit plan communication strategy and timeline.
- Participate in the development, design, and maintenance of various rewards programs.
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field and 6+ years of compensation experience, preferably with a national organization; or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize compensation and benefit activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill designing and implementing equitable, market-based, and cost-effective reward and recognition systems.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information and documentation with discretion.
- Strong knowledge of group benefit plans and regulations.
- Strong analytical skills, with extreme attention to detail with expert knowledge of Excel.
- Proven self-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Is positive and builds rapport with ease within a highly collaborative work environment.
- Negotiation skills.
- Technical proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, experience with HRIS systems, preferably Dayforce.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
- Human Resource certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
SONIFI’s team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon. SONIFI's core solutions include interactive television, streaming, Internet access, Free-To-Guest, and healthcare integrations, along with unparalleled nationwide technical support and professional services.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI values diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Generally starting between $80,000 - $100,000. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, experience, education, specialty, and training. This pay scale is not a promise of a particular wage. This position is also eligible for PTO, holidays, health, dental, vision, retirement plan, and a variety of other benefits.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States