VP of Marketing
SONIFI® Solutions prides itself on being the leader in technology solutions for the hospitality and healthcare industries. Today our team is changing people's lives through memorable guest experiences - all delivered through an integrated technology and service platform. We work with global brands like AT&T, LG and Samsung and leverage technology from Google and Amazon.
SONIFI provides interactive technology and professional services that help organizations around the country. As the VP of Marketing, you will lead our team with nurturing campaigns, email marketing, digital and social media presence, webinars, events, and trade shows.
Your hands-on project involvement would include planning, driving, implementing, monitoring, and measuring the effectiveness of marketing tactics, as well as collaborating with various internal and external partners on continual improvements and strategic evolutions.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field, and 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing for a technology or software solution, working in an omnichannel environment required.
- 3+ years of experience managing and growing a high-performance team required.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication and presentation skills with an ability to effectively translate concepts into tactics.
- Strong management skills with an ability to set clear and achievable expectations, organize workstreams on time and within budget.
- Passion for both data and creative inputs to drive decisions.
- Self-starter who has a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
- Problem-solver who is willing to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation / ABM tools, and collaboration tools. Standard MS Office applications.
- Plan and execute the roadmap for marketing initiatives to support customer acquisition, customer success and retention, and brand elevation in SONIFI’s target verticals.
- Partner with sales, account management, product, operations, and other functional groups to conceptualize marketing campaigns, brief internal teams effectively, and translate into tactical plans.
- Oversee execution of marketing activities across web, email, social, webinar, events, pr, and partner channels. Quarterback paid advertising strategy. Ensure strategy and messaging alignment across channels to drive complementary campaigns.
- Manage high impact team members and grow, nurture, and level up the department. Allocate and optimize resources appropriately based on internal and external customer needs.
- Steward the company brand internally and externally; evolve positioning and messaging as applicable.
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape, and voice of customer. Proactively drive strategy to position SONIFI as market leader.
- Continuously refine strategies and tactics based on market feedback, trends, and data.
- Expand library of content marketing assets across campaigns.
- Manage customer RFPs in partnership with sales, product, operations, and other teams.
- Optimize tooling and marketing automation across the organization.
- Partner with other executive leadership to steward and shape the company’s strategy and contribute to its execution.
- Collaborate with corporate executives to support internal brand and employee engagement efforts, or other corporate wide initiatives as applicable.
Together, we can build your future! We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package, which includes Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Company-paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and a variety of additional benefits!
SONIFI and SONIFI Health value diversity and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you require assistance in filling out our online application due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 605-988-1000.
For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sioux Falls, SD, USA