Engineering Development Technician - E Shift
Joining our US investor-owned team means contributing to commercialization of some of the most exciting technologies the world has ever seen including superconducting, 3D integrated circuits or computer chips, carbon nanotubes, photonic logic devices, Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems and other emerging device topologies. We manufacture products for aerospace and defense, medical, automotive, consumer and industrial markets, to name a few. Our customers include emerging leaders who rely on our Trusted intellectual property security and quality manufacturing services.
SkyWater’s Values of Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Empowerment and Growth Mindset guide us to cultivate a learning environment and invest in developing the knowledge of highly skilled, dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be a part of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
A Sign-On Bonus up to $6,000 will be granted for external hires. Payout schedule is ½ amount on first paycheck and remaining ½ after 6 months worked. Bonus amount will be commensurate with experience level.
If you are a self-motivated team player, who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, passionate about building great products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you! This individual will collaborate with the SkyWater Engineering Team.
Engineering Development Technicians perform experiments for the Engineering team. Will document experimental observations carefully and propose recommendations.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written or verbal description, or layouts.
- Sets up new process runcards in our Manufacturing Execution System.
- Troubleshooting and dispositions non-conforming material.
- Performs standard and advanced engineering experiments
- Will become proficient to process wafers across all fab toolsets (100+).
- Develops work instruction, process, and metrology recipes, and refine for results.
- Prepare and image x-section samples.
- Run information retrieves on the database.
- Set up quals for new tools.
- Utilize continuous improvement and engage colleagues within operations to eliminate waste and improve product quality.
- Operate with reasonable level of independence.
- Requires the ability to work E Shift defined as Monday though Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Education and Experience: Two year Technical degree and/or 5+ years technician experience in a semiconductor fabrication facility.
Technology/Equipment: Proficient with MS Office.
U.S. Citizen Required: This position will require the holding of or ability to obtain government security clearance which requires U.S Citizenship.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA