Containment Crew Lead
CONTAINMENT CREW LEAD
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Containment
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peak’s Crew Leaders are primarily responsible for the safely and satisfactorily performance of the work assigned at the locations of the Company, and to provide a leadership role at the jobsite. Their work is laborious and performed outdoors in all types of conditions.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Supervise the operation of materials, equipment, customer property from one location to another in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide daily supervision of employees, involving scheduling, monitoring and evaluating performance and productivity.
- Assist in the Investigation of incidents and accidents.
- Review and approve employee time sheets and field tickets.
- Ensure all regulatory matters, such as DOT and company policies and procedures are observed and followed.
- Maintain regular contact and communication with managers at their work sites and offices.
- Establish an effective rapport with customers for sales purposes, as well as addressing any concerns and resolving any issues or problems.
- Provide training to new employees to ensure they understand and conform to all rules and regulations as well as safety requirements; guidelines and company policies.
- Coordinate the transport of materials and products to and from yards and/or work locations.
- Supervise the delivery of goods as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience, preferably with at least two plus (2+) years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Good customer relations skills.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent safety awareness.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection.
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak Oilfield Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Washington, PA 15301, USA