Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Containment
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Peaks’s Roustabout is a leader and subject matter expert in the areas of customer service, building maintenance, facility and rental equipment, and oilfield services
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Maintains courteous and professional manner with external and internal client.
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer questions, addresses concerns
- Maintain a drug free and alcohol free workplace
- Operate under all safety guidelines
- Be aware of PPE requirements to perform tasks
- Safely work in a potentially hazardous environment
- Secure equipment and safely transport according to company policies and DOT regulations
- Responsible for maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and facility equipment
- Inventory and acquisitions of maintenance supplies
- Requests material, tools, and supplies needed for a job
- Performs maintenance and equipment and repair in areas of carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, mechanical, painting, and other minor building repairs, as long as permit is not required to conduct the job
- Assesses repair needs and evaluates problems to determine whether or not professional assistance and further instruction is needed to complete task/repair
- Completes reports and work orders of repairs related to building or facility equipment
- Monitors service contractors and building repair/maintenance contractors
- Follow safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Must be 18-years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- High degree of business acumen, good decision making skills, strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, professional demeanor, exceptional leadership skills
- Bright, conceptual and quick, with the ability to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and usable ideas
- Knowledge of natural gas/pipeline industry operations; energy operations and maintenance services
- Ability to run Bobcat equipment and attachments for trenching, auguring and back filling
- High energy individual who is motived to excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient with hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment
- Must have pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical maintenance experience
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Washington, PA 15301, USA