CDL Truck Driver - Accommodations
CDL TRUCK DRIVER - ACCOMMODATIONS
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Pay Range: $26/Hr - $30/Hr*
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Accommodations
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
*Based on overtime, availability, and customer demands
Peak’s Accommodations CDL Driver is responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight. This position is responsible for building loads for deliveries and maintaining a safe, clean and well organized work environment; loading and unloading of oilfield equipment, and ensuring quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
- Transport equipment to and from customer locations with medium duty flatbed trucks as well as semi tractors
- Perform load-outs of equipment at the yard
- Repetitive heavy lifting
- Rig up and rig down equipment, unloading and positioning equipment on location
- Class A CDL driving experience, flatbed driving experience preferred
- Experience with strapping down loads required, ensuring trailers are properly loaded with regard to weight, width, and height
- Familiar with driving on lease roads
- Maintain a DOT electronic log and paper Bill of Ladings
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance on all Well Testing company trucks
- Ensure that trucks have proper and current inspections
- Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines
- Energy service experience helpful
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and carry out work assignments to highest quality level
- A - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes.
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and engaged work environment.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Peak is an equal opportunity employer. It is Peak’s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions, including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Peak requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental Protections Agency’s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.#SelectFamily
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Lupton, CO 80621, USA