Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Wooster, OH 44691, USA Req #378
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
At Seaman Corporation, every associate is instrumental to our success. Become a part of our growing team!
Aircraft and related aviation maintenance and servicing in support of Mid-Ohio Aviation flight operations.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft.
- Perform aircraft post flight inspections.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- Ensure aircraft compliance with all FAA regulations and safety standards.
- Perform aircraft launch, recovery, ground handling and aircraft fueling requirements.
- Perform limited building and ground maintenance including snow removal.
- Monitor parts, supplies, component repair/overhaul and fuel inventories.
- Perform fuel farm, fuel truck, tractor and aircraft tug service and maintenance.
- Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with procedures.
- Understand and follow procedures from a manufacturer’s aircraft maintenance manual.
- Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Interact effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
- Perform other tasks and duties associated with Mid-Ohio Aviation flight operations.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- This position requires an Airframe and Power Plant certificate issued by the FAA.
- Valid automobile driver’s license.
- Good computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years prior maintenance experience with jet aircraft. Experience with Cessna Citation aircraft preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
M/F/Disabled/Vet. EEO statement: “Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA