Property Risk Analyst
The Property Risk Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the company’s insurance programs including but not limited to General Liability, Automobile Liability, Non-Ohio Workers’ Compensation, Umbrella Liability, Property Coverage, Financial & Professional Liability, Aircraft Insurance, and Cybersecurity. This role manages and supports all aspects of a fleet of 65 company vehicles across the U.S. This position also manages and maintains all Seaman owned and/or occupied buildings
Insurance Management Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of the company’s insurance programs including but not limited to General Liability, Automobile Liability, Non-Ohio Workers’ Compensation, Umbrella Liability, Property Coverage, Financial & Professional Liability, Aircraft Insurance, and Cybersecurity
- Leads the annual renewal process to procure insurance
- Negotiates with and manages the relationship with our outside insurance broker
- Monitors and analyzes risks, making recommendations on appropriate types and levels of insurance
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with associates, insurance broker, adjustors, insurance companies, attorneys, and other outside agencies and organizations
- Manages the ongoing activities of claims, audits, and loss control
- Investigates, documents, and verifies information related to any claims (subject to insurance) against the company
- Acts as the liaison to attorneys and insurance adjusters to provide information related to any claims
- Manages contracts with broker and other outside parties
- Manages requests for any certificates of insurance
- Investigates any incidents that may result in asset loss
- Manages aircraft insurance policy renewals and other related party insurance requirements as needed
Fleet Management Duties:
- Manages maintenance, auto claims, insurance, and license plate renewals for a fleet of roughly 65 company vehicles across the U.S.
- Coordinates and assists with the purchase of an average of 1.5 vehicles per month (roughly 20 per year)
- Coordinates the disposal of all vehicles no longer in use
- Determines “lot-car” needs and manages the maintenance of those vehicles
Fixed Asset Property Management:
- Conducts appraisals every 3 years of all Seaman-owned or occupied buildings
- Responsible for Personal Property and Real Estate Taxes
- Manages relationships with tenants of related party owned buildings
- manages prepaid insurance program for all insurance policies
- Responsible for the coordination of the financial impact of risk related activities. Develop annual budget for, and monitor actual costs related to risk management.
- Gathers all financial information necessary for the annual insurance renewal process
- Other related accounting projects as needed
This position requires:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting, with 2-4 years’ experience in property insurance & fleet management is required.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA