Internal Communications Manager
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic communication plans and content for associate and candidate audiences to build awareness and drive engagement. This role will collaborate closely with Business Unit and HR Team leaders to determine content and messaging needs. Additionally, this role will manage the Communications Services team.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create and execute an integrated strategic communication plan that promotes Seaman Corporation’s Vision and Values through the Four Pillars of Communication – Connecting with the Business, Connecting with our Customers, Connecting with our Community, and Connecting with Each Other
- Communicate and promote workplace activities, programs, polices and benefits
- Develop and deploy employer branding content to attract and retain top talent
- Maintain Seaman Corporation website, social media accounts, intranet, and other internal communication tools
- Collaborate with outside resources, business partners, media outlets and internal stakeholders as necessary
- Plan and execute videos and capture photos for internal use and social media platforms
- Manage Quarterly and Annual Associate Communication Meeting agendas and logistics
- Identify communication opportunities and best practices, evaluate and report the effectiveness of communication efforts
- Manage the Communications Services team including Graphic Design, Sales Support Materials, and Trade Show coordination
- Develop and execute change management communications that keep stakeholders informed and engaged in business initiatives
This position requires:Bachelor’s Degree, HR, or related Business degree and 5+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated strong verbal and written capabilities. Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a comprehensive communication plan. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA