FiberTite Strategic Market Manager
The FiberTite Strategic Market Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans to increase brand awareness, drive sales growth, and assist in shaping the future of the FiberTite Roofing Systems Division. This position will serve as the subject matter expert for the commercial roofing industry market and will drive organizational thought-leadership for the current and future state of the business.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Identify overall market opportunity, refine specific audiences, and create meaningful marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and support the value proposition
- Perform research on the competitive landscape to understand market trends, new product launches, strategic moves, merger/acquisition activity throughout the industry
- Assess new market segments and opportunities to leverage our products in adjacent markets and develop new products
- Review and evaluate market research with FiberTite VP/GM to assist in developing the strategic plan for the business
- Track all marketing program metrics, evaluate effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external partners and customers by attending trade events, joining affiliation associations and representing FiberTite throughout the industry
- Identify opportunities for FiberTite to continue engagement with industry partners through published papers, speaking engagements, trade show demonstrations, etc.
- Work with sales leadership to support the sales process and create a coherent link between business development, sales, and marketing initiatives to ensure message consistency
- Partner with product management team to drive ideation, creation, and presentation of new product or market growth opportunities
- Provide necessary data to assist in defining needs required for capital expansion
- Work cross functionally to support the strategic plan of the business
- Maintain brand integrity across initiatives and communications
- Support FiberTite event planning
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in strategic marketing and business strategy, or equivalent across multiple disciplines: product management, marketing communications, digital marketing, or business analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence across all levels of an organization
Seaman Corporation is an EEO/AA Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Wooster, OH 44691, USA