Sr. Group Account Director
Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of resources includes financial loyalty, sports marketing services, brand awareness, and communication strategies. SDI is recognized as one of the largest sources of integrated marketing solutions services in North America.
SDI’S EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
For people who believe they can do the impossible, SDI offers a place to grow as a whole person. Your dream is as important as ours and together we make them all come true. It is our vision to be the agency of the future, have loads of fun and make some lifelong friends along the way.
We believe the world needs more human. We exist to release human potential, one experience at a time.
You have strategic discussions with clients about their business and how our services can help better their position in the marketplace and grow the attraction of their brand to their core customer. You are a leader in building lasting relationships, providing vision to a client portfolio and delivering value. You come with a unique skill set and knowledge of conducting business in the Middle East within the gas sector that our clients simply cannot get anywhere else. You are very comfortable finding and creating magic in everything you do.
Account Management & Client Relationships:
- Understand the current and future state of our clients’ industries; build a portfolio of client business with annual recurring revenue; optimize any revenue opportunities within the agency; become the trusted advisor our client turns to first; handle multiple clients and relationships (groups of accounts); 6M+ revenue portfolio.
Financial Management & Administration:
- Understand client billing structure and implications of changes; responsible for providing annual revenue and profitability projections to Finance; work with Finance to report revenue and potential upside via accruals; attend monthly profitability meetings led by Finance and adjust internal processes accordingly; build proper rate cards and make recommendations on how to drive profit within each client portfolio.
Team Management & Leadership:
- Act as a positive role model for all project/delivery teams; proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with team; encourage and actively initiate collaborative relationships among all disciplines within the Agency; lead major agency initiatives to share knowledge and encourage participation among junior employees; and write the Development plan for the Account Director and Senior Account Director;
- Grow existing client business (organic) annually, continually look for new opportunities within existing clients to sell added products and services or service new areas and geographies of their business. Look for net new client opportunities within your network. Build a strong industry network to help build future business. Lead new business pitches. Build a pipeline of opportunities for future client growth.
§ Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment to corporate vision
§ Excellent planning, organizational, and verbal skills
§ Flexible and able to multitask; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
§ Goal oriented, task driven
§ Excellent managerial, leadership, client service, analytical, problem solving and mentorship skills
§ Excellent communication skills – from client emails to deck development and everything in between;
§ Strong budget, critical path management and Salesforce skills
§ Proficient computer skills in Salesforce & Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrated experience and depth of knowledge in the oil and gas industry in the Middle East
Depth of industry related knowledge to support SDI as we seek to expand our horizons to include Alberta / BC through the development of gas pipelines, etc.
policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments, and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
SDI mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada