175 Galaxy Blvd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 5R8, Canada Req #558
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
POSITION: Account Director
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
REPORTING TO: Group Account Director
CATEGORY: Delivery – SDI
The Account Director works closely with GAD’s to service the needs of our clients. You are a passionate partner to our clients and their business. Your relationships are based on being human, comfortable and thoughtful with manager level clients. You are able to build lasting relationships, and deliver value. You come with unique skills our clients just can’t get anywhere else. As a member of SDI your unique skills in combination with our team produce spectacular work. You are very comfortable finding and creating magic in everything you do.
- Cultivate a sense of trust and confidence with our clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the client needs and dynamics
- Understand client’s industry, products, strategy and goals to determine how we can best support them
- Advocate for both our client and our team – and know how to balance the two.
- Proactively identify client risks or opportunities and help manage the project team to effectively respond
- Ensure the client’s deep satisfaction in the work, the team, and project experience overall
- Communicate success metrics and needs
- Collaborate with the Development and Delivery teams as necessary, to provide superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Approve appropriate project estimates before being sent to client for approval
- Encourage and actively initiatives collaborative relationships among all disciplines within the Agency
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment to corporate vision
- Excellent planning, organizational, and verbal skills
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented, task driven
- Excellent managerial, leadership, client service, analytical, problem solving and mentorship skills
- Excellent communication skills – from client emails to deck development and everything in between;
- Strong budget, critical path management and Salesforce skills
- Proficient computer skills in Salesforce & Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in business strategy, marketing, advertising or related field
- You are a natural networker and your network on LinkedIn is strong
- Good capabilities in customer relationship management and interpersonal skill.
- Your business acumen is strong
- You can solve any problem we throw at you, nothing is impossible, seriously!
- You are compassionate. We are all about humans at MC
- You are curious and dedicated to self learning
- A great sense of organization (and humour)
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience preferably in an unorthodox environment
- Good leadership capacity and ability to stimulate a team
SDI mktg is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments, and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
SDI mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, recruitment agencies or email inquiries, please. SDI Mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- 175 Galaxy Blvd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 5R8, Canada