Field Recruitment Manager
- In accordance with SDI’s HR/Recruitment policies & procedures, manage the activities and growth of Field Recruiters, and participate/assist when required, with all aspects of day-to-day national field recruitment initiatives related to positions across the USA (i.e. Field Managers, Field Sales Representatives, Team Leads, etc.) for our Financial Services client programs;
- Be the source for field recruitment strategies for all kite programs across the USA;
- Provide mentorship and support to the Field Recruiters to ensure career development and success in meeting/exceeding hiring targets;
- Identify and work to resolve any obstacles or issues that arise in the recruitment process within the team to ensure a seamless, efficient process is maintained for optimum overall success;
- Communicate effectively with the account teams regularly to confirm field staffing requirements and to ensure that programs are filled at all times;
- Assist the Field Recruiters with maintaining and growing a constant network of passive and active candidates for Field Sales roles across the USA using creative sourcing and online networking;
- Be a subject matter expert for your team regarding the best practices and relevant recruitment sources across the USA for field sales and marketing roles (i.e. job boards, job fairs, campus recruitment, community sourcing, etc.);
- When required, represent SDI professionally and enthusiastically at relevant job fairs and campus recruitment events/information sessions;
- Maintain accurate and confidential records of all candidate activity in the applicant tracking system;
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels of the Company to consistently contribute to a positive work environment and culture;
- Follow all Company Policies & Procedures and uphold SDI’s corporate vision and core values.
- High volume national recruitment skills related to commissioned/hourly sales and marketing roles;
- Effective and strong leadership skills;
- Strong social media recruitment/networking skills;
- Strong problem-solving & high level client service skills;
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills and professional telephone acumen;
- High proficiency with social media networking to continually build a strong pipeline of qualified candidates across the USA;
- Strong reporting skills for metrics;
- Quick learner, creative, detail oriented with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Ability to work accurately and calmly under tight deadlines and manage multiple searches simultaneously;
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems for candidate management;
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced team environment;
- Flexibility with work hours to ensure hiring needs are met for each search.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business/Marketing OR Human Resources;
- Proven ability to successfully recruit and fill high volume sales positions across all US markets;
- 5+ years’ successful and progressive high volume national recruitment experience in the US – preferably within an experiential marketing agency OR a high volume recruitment agency environment;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience effectively managing direct reports to achieve outstanding results;
- Previous experience recruiting for retail sales or financial services sales roles a definite asset;
- Note: Final candidates must be willing to participate in, and successfully clear, a Criminal Background Check (at SDI’s cost) as well as a full reference check.
For U.S.A Applicants: SDI Marketing has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions including, but not limited to, those such as associate selection, performance evaluation, administration of benefits, working conditions, associate programs, transfers, position changes, training, disciplinary action, compensation, and separations are made without regard to reace, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), creed, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, domestic partnership status, ancestry, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union status, family status, age, mental or physical disability (including AIDS or HIV-related status), atypical heredity cellular or blood trait of an individual, genetic information or refusal to submit to a genetic test or make available the results of a genetic test, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
SDImktg is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments, and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are sincerely considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of the SDI community are encouraged to apply.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States