Flutes - Hanna, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Schwarz Partners and corrugated manufacturing industry leader, currently has an exciting opportunity available for Maintenance Technicians in Indianapolis, IN! As a Maintenance Technician, you will troubleshoot, install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on our state-of-the-art equipment. You will work with our mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems in the facility.
Flutes - Hanna truly values our employees as our greatest asset, and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
Flutes - Hanna requires the following skills and abilities:
- Maintenance experience in an industrial setting preferred.
- Comfortable with PPE (Shoes, eye covering, hearing protection, ETC…)
- Operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery (motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial/electronic controls, and power transmission systems).
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills preferred.
- A solid understanding of steam and blower/vacuum systems.
- Ability to read and interpret both electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite.
- Familiar with Computerized Work Order system.
- Ability to work various shifts and overtime.
- An energetic, motivated, and dependable worker who is dedicated to the job and team.
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required.
As an industry leader Flutes - Hanna offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development.
- Employee referral program.
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more).
- 11 paid holidays, overtime pay, and vacation time.
- Opportunities for growth, training, and career advancement.
- A clean facility, featuring state-of-the-art technology.
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment.
- Flutes - Hanna truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Job Family Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $26.00
- Max Hiring Rate $32.00
- Flutes Hanna Ave LLC, 1102 W Hanna Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
- Franklin, IN 46131, USA
- Greenwood, IN, USA
- Martinsville, IN 46151, USA
- Southport, IN 46227, USA