Wound Care Provider - Day Shift
Are you a dynamic medical leader dedicated to offering the best care available to your patients? RestorixHealth is seeking a provider with a real passion for wound care to enrich our center.
The RestorixHealth community includes operations in approximately 35 states and 1000 employees nationwide in partnership with hospitals, health care facilities and health systems. We have an unwavering dedication to enable our providers to be their best, making this an incredible place to work.
You will share in our organization’s devotedness to enable the lives and health of patients faced with non-healing wounds.
We're looking for a provider who can lead with poise and integrity. Your ability to support and craft a measurable impact and success within the center is vital.
- Lead and execute RestorixHealth processes and initiatives
- Change dressings and perform debridement as deemed necessary
- Establish plan of care and handle ongoing progress reports
- Work within facility policies, standards, and formulary
- Serve as a resource to hospital staff on all issues related to wound care
- Attend relevant courses prior to assuming provider duties
- 4-hour shift
- No weekends & no on-call
- Administrative support
- Practice model that promotes improved patient outcomes
- Educational resources
- Board-certified MD or Master’s in nursing from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Active/unrestricted Medical License in state to practice
- Two + years of clinical experience
- Confirmed knowledge of wound related products & procedures
- Good speaking and written command of the English language
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a group
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Support and encourage colleagues to embrace the Company values and contribute to a positive overall Company culture
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bentonville, AR, USA