Nurse Practitioner - Wound Care, We Will Train You!
Immediate Need: Nurse Practitioners
Provide Wound Care in The Home
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
We have a very successful and rapidly expanding wound healing program in your area and we are seeking exceptional Nurse Practitioners.
We will train you! Nurse Practitioners complete a robust wound care training platform supported by our national wound care leaders.
Join our team of nurse practitioners who provide comprehensive wound care services for our patients in the comfort of their home.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration and follow up!
- Part time
- Work as much as you want
- Paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefit eligibility
- Choice of days to practice
- Convenient territory
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Ongoing support from your colleagues supported by RestorixHealth resources
- Competitive compensation
- Great work/life balance
What You’ll Do:
- Accurately performs physical examinations on adult patients with acute and chronic wounds
- Assess, diagnose, and manage chronic conditions for patient population
- Prescribes antibiotic therapy in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local requirements
- Communicates with Primary Care Physician (PCP), referral sources, home health agencies or office staff regarding any changes in patient’s condition
- Provides individualized patient teaching and counseling
- Masters or Doctoral Degree as a Nurse Practitioner
- Valid active state nursing license in good standing
- 2 years’ experience working in an acute care setting as an APRN or RN in one of the following departments: Wound Care, Emergency Room, and or Medical/Surgical Unit
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Board Certification in any of the following Adult Nurse Practitioner/ANP, Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner/GNP, or Clinical Nurse Specialist/ CNS
- Prescriptive authority
- BLS from American Heart Association
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent.
When you join our team, you can develop and enhance your career based on your strengths and potential. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference.
We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- Job Family At-Home
- Pay Type Hourly
- Slidell, LA, USA