At-Home Nurse Practitioner -Part Time
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
Our Nurse Practitioner are the heart and soul behind what we do. The Nurse Practitioner provides for medical care to patients as outlined in their collaborative agreement and under the oversight of their supervising physician in the outpatient, inpatient, home or nursing home setting. Additionally, the Nurse Practitioner possesses knowledge and advanced skills with advanced physical assessment and treatment of complex wounds, management of skin integrity, and chronic care management.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- Part time
- Paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Choice of days to practice
- Convenient territory
What We Offer:
· Monday - Friday schedule, no weekends
· 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
· Internal ongoing educational/training opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· Continuous coaching & mentorship
What You’ll Do:
- Accurately performs physical examinations on adult patients with acute and chronic wounds
- Assess, diagnose and manage chronic conditions for patient population
- Prescribes medication in accordance with applicable federal, state and local requirements
- Communicates with Primary Care Physician (PCP) or office staff regarding any changes in patient’s condition
- Provides individualized patient teaching and counseling
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- Masters or Doctoral Degree as a Nurse Practitioner
- Valid active state nursing license in good standing
- 3 years acute care medical/surgical nursing experience required
- 2 years of experience in management of wound, ostomy and continence care preferred
- 2 years Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) experience preferred
- Board Certification in any of the following: Adult Nurse Practitioner/ANP, Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner/GNP, or Clinical Nurse Specialist/ CNS
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Wound Care Certification (WCC) preferred (will be required to obtain within 1 year of employment for full time RXH providers)
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Job Family At-Home
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kenner, LA, USA
- Laplace, LA, USA
- Metairie, LA, USA