HBO Technician - EMT Certified
Full Time HBO Technician
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
Our Wound Care Nurses (will train) are the heart and soul behind what we do. Utilizing the Nursing Process, the Licensed Practical Nurse plans, implements, directs and evaluates patient care to achieve optimal outcomes. The Wound Care Nurse works collaboratively with all other disciplines on assigned unit. Our LPN jobs provide routine care for the sick or injured while working in conjunction with Registered Nurses. Ongoing training will provide you the tools to be successful in your role.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
· Monday - Friday schedule, no weekends
· RestorixHealth is proud to provide employees with a comprehensive and attractive benefits program which includes the following:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Health Savings Account (with employer match) and Flexible Spending Accounts (General Purpose, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care)
· Employer-Paid Basic Life Insurance, AD&D and Short-Term Disability
· Voluntary Buy-Up Life Insurance (for self, spouse & children), Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
· Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity Plans
· Employee Assistance Program
· Pet Care Discount Program
· Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
· Internal ongoing educational/training opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· Continuous coaching & mentorship
What You’ll Do:
- Provide patient care based on scientific principles/nursing theory and evidence based practice
- Implement physician orders accurately within appropriate time frames
- Recognize change in the patient’s condition and intervene appropriately
- Prioritize nursing actions including reflecting patient needs, acuity, and desired outcomes
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- Valid LVN or LPN nursing license required
- Valid CPR certification from the American Heart Association required
- Prior experience working with wound care patients preferred (Will train)
- Experience with billing and coding preferred
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $28.00
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Long Island, New York, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Queens, NY, USA