Wound Care Specialist RN/LPN/PT
Restorix Health- AMT serves more than 6,300 post-acute nursing facilities in all 50 states. The organization’s mission is to deliver advanced wound, ostomy, urological, tracheostomy products to senior care residents while minimizing cost to the resident and facility.
The Restorix- AMT Clinical Specialist (CS) is responsible for delivering the company’s mission to a territory of Post Acute Nursing facilities. Clinical, education, administrative and customer service responsibilities encompass the day to day of this role. The Clinical Specialist reports directly to the Regional Clinical Manager of the territory and will work closely with the assigned post acute nursing facilities in their region. The CS will schedule regular facility visits, assess customer needs, assist in evaluation and education of wound care treatment plans and place orders for wound, ostomy, urological and tracheostomy products.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Paid expenses
- Company car
- Matching 401(k)
- Full array of benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Provide the RXH AMT wound care program to various post-acute nursing facilities.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and clinical guidelines in the provision of the products
- Conduct educational programs at the healthcare facilities in accordance with company policies and customer need
- Schedule monthly rounds with various healthcare facilities to enable the timely ordering of products and fulfillment of role as trusted advisor & wound care resource.
- Assist with wound care evaluation and treatment education at the various healthcare facilities.
- Communicate evaluation and treatment protocol education verbally and in writing with healthcare facilities staff members.
- Educate healthcare facilities’ staff members in the proper treatment protocols and guidelines
- Incorporate current standards of care and company protocols in educating on appropriate product utilization individualized for each resident.
- Review facility data and gather medical necessary documentation via EMR system and facility communication
- Communicate and resolve customer problems with customer care and management, as necessary.
- Able to open and proficiently navigate computer programs such as Word, Windows, Outlook, Excel?
- Some overnight travel may be required depending on the territory.
- COVID Vaccinations required
- Associate degree or higher
- LPN/RN/ PT/PTA- other healthcare licensures accepted
- Wound care experience preferred
- A strong work ethic
- An outgoing attitude with great communication skills
- High energy and the ability to work independently
- Strong skills in education of and influencing decision-makers
- Affinity for senior care environment and experience within the post-acute care setting
- Customer-centric approach
- Computer skills and comfort in regular email interaction
RestorixHealth/AMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Job Family Post Acute Services
- Pay Type Salary
- Joplin, MO, USA
- Springfield, MO, USA