Front Desk Coordinator
Full Time Front Desk Medical Coordinator
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
We are seeking a customer service driven Front Desk Medical Coordinator for our state of the art wound care facilities. Responsible for scheduling patients, precertification, insurance verification, charge entry and daily reconciliations, this position will wear many hats. Individuals who have found success in this role have had previous experience in medical coding, billing and/or pre-certification. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, self-motivated and works well independently and as part of a team. Ongoing training will provide you the tools to be successful in your role.
Every position at Restorixhealth contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. You too, can be an integral part of our team, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
- Generous paid time off
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Great work/life balance
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule HBO Therapy or wound care visit, utilizing hospital software/systems as well as RXH’s EMR system
- Book appointments appropriately based on time, staffing, equipment and supplies
- Confirm all registration information with the patient and or responsible party
- Verify specific insurance benefits and obtain preauthorization for wound care procedures
- Patient visit charge information to be provided by wound center personnel and provided to the respective billing/finance departments or entered directly into hospital charge entry systems in accordance with hospital policies and acceptable standards
- Perform daily patient schedule: charge entry reconciliations and account for all outstanding superbills
- Ensure patient satisfaction and provide professional patient and staff support
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in front desk role in a hospital outpatient or medical practice setting preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional customer service skills, able to promote a positive environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, per HIPPA regulations
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mt Sinai, NY, USA
- Port Jefferson, NY 11777, USA
- Setauket- East Setauket, NY, USA
- Smithtown, NY, USA
- Stony Brook, NY, USA