Wound Care Provider - Harris, NY
Are you a dynamic medical leader dedicated to offering the best care available to your patients? RestorixHealth is seeking a provider with a real passion for wound care to enrich our center and medical leadership team. You would help continue our 21-year tradition of providing a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to healing patients with chronic wounds.
The RestorixHealth community includes operations in approximately 35 states and 1000 employees nationwide in partnership with hospitals, health care facilities and health systems. We have an unwavering dedication to enable our providers to be their best, making this an incredible place to work. You should help us aim to expand our services toward patient well-being as we embrace new avenues to build positive growth.
You will share in our organization’s devotedness to enable the lives and health of patients faced with non-healing wounds.
We're looking for a provider who can lead with poise and integrity. Your ability to support and craft a measurable impact and success within the center is vital. This will require operating with key team members across various organizational levels.
You'll need to be ok with thinking strategically while coordinating traditional and advanced therapies that aid and accelerate the healing process. Your forward thinking and evidence-based mindset will be advantageous as you support the ongoing process and execution of patient-centered health and well-being plan of action.
It would be beneficial if you have prior training and expertise within the field of wound care. You should be knowledgeable of standard methodologies and evidenced-based strategies for wound etiology and care, infection control as well as common medical conditions - such as diabetes and peripheral artery disease.
What We Offer:
· Monday - Friday schedule, no weekends
· 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
· Internal ongoing educational/training opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· Continuous coaching & mentorship
· Career Pathways to Wound Care and Hyperbaric Certification
Your essential responsibilities
- Lead and execute RestorixHealth processes and initiatives in alignment with our organizational and corporate policies and procedures.
- Provide data review, assess trends and encourage optimizations for operational performance and health outcomes in the center.
- Provide recommendations to improve management of individualized care plans.
- Handle ongoing progress reports supported by WoundDocs®, an advanced, wound-specific EMR.
- Review relevant policies and standards assuring appropriate management relating to maintaining quality and standards of practice.
- Support the center’s requirement to stay in sync with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Serve as a resource to all hospital staff on all issues related to wound care.
- Attend relevant courses approved by RestorixHealth prior to assuming provider duties.
The following criteria is mandatory
- Board-certified MD or Masters in Nursing from an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Active state medical license to practice
- Two + years of clinical experience and direct patient care
- Background with additional specialty training in one of the following areas of medicine: (Vascular, Podiatric, General, Plastic, Infectious disease, Internal, Family)
- Confirmed knowledge of wound related products & procedures
- Good speaking and written command of the English language
- Strong problem-solving skills and a "can-do" attitude
- Decision-making via innovation & creativity
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a group
- Pay Type Hourly
- Harris, NY, USA