Multimedia and Communication Intern
All applicants must include a cover letter and their anticipated graduation date when submitting an application. If selected for the internship, you must be able to commit to the full 12 months, and be enrolled at a University or Technical College throughout the length of the internship.
This internship is a paid position.
The Multimedia and Communication Intern is responsible for assisting the Shared Project Services team and Program Director of Organizational Alignment, Diversity, and Inclusion with coordinating, creating, and developing videography, and multimedia initiatives to effectively support internal team member communication and training. Royal is looking for an intern who can apply a creative mindset in achieving business objectives, with an understanding of the technical aspects of digital photography, videography, animation, and graphics.
• Working approximately 15-17 hours per week during the school year and up to 35-40 hours per week during the summer.
• Must be able to work onsite at Royal Credit Union Corporate Center in Eau Claire, WI throughout the school year and during breaks. Remote work may be available if certain criteria are met.
• This is a limited term, non-benefit eligible, position that will start May 2023 and go through May 2024. If selected for the internship, you must be able to commit to the full 12 months.
• Enrolled at a University or Technical College throughout the length of the internship, pursuing a degree in film/video production, communication, multimedia development, adult learning, or similar field.
• Experience with photography, videography, and video production.
• Ability to produce accurate, quality materials.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including audience analysis and interviewing.
• Strong work ethic.
• Strong computer skills, including multimedia production software.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision.
• Work efficiently in a high volume environment with multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture.
• Experience with photography and video production software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud software, Filmora Wondershare, and PowToon.
• Experience with script writing and storyboarding.
- Job Function Media and Communication Worker
- Pay Type Hourly
- Industry Banks
- Corporate Center, 200 Riverfront Terrace, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States of America