Business Development - RMA Remote - ETP
Objective / Purpose
The purpose of this Business Development role is to increase RMA sales at the Ravago Sales channels with special emphasis on the assigned product lines. A proactive approach to distribution channel selling, heavy focus on assisting channel sellers in new account development and uncovering new opportunities at existing distribution accounts. Increasing RMA mind share with the channel sales teams is the key focal point of this role. The role is an extension of the Business Manager function with the priority being a greater impact and target pipeline from the RHA distribution channels by serving as a direct sales resource to those respective teams. Additionally, this role will have key OEM and Tier 1 development responsibility as assigned.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks
- Grow RMA sales in North America. The effort will cover the entire region and have latitude to operate without any specific geographic or distribution channel constraints.
- Assist RMA Business Manager in developing sales strategy and budget for distribution sales channels based on field seller interactions.
- Work closely with the Business Manager to align sales activities with RHA distribution channels.
- Serve as RMA market & material consultant to distribution channel sales team.
- Work jointly with Business Manager to define product offering to best achieve distribution channel sales objectives.
- Work jointly with individual distribution channel sellers to develop sales/account strategies to meet sales objectives.
- Understand and leverage the value proposition of the RMA` product portfolio with the distribution sellers.
- Identify market trends and feedback to technical development and Business Manager to ensure sustainable growth.
- Coordinate (with distribution technical support, RMA technical team, and Business Managers as needed) and attend customer design reviews and production trials as required.
- Communicate with Business Managers, significant new business closes to ensure efficient start up.
- Communicate with Business Managers, significant increases/decreases in running business to ensure efficient operations.
- Work with channel’s CRM systems to maintain an active project summary (target pipeline).
- Active participation in Regional and National sales meetings (training, target reviews, product positioning, etc.)
- Work with assigned key OEM and Tier 1 customers to develop new business.
- Work with assigned key OEM and Tier 1 customers on material specifications and other technical needs.
- Follow all Quality, Safety, and Environmental Procedures.
- Uphold the Ravago Code of Conduct Standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Business Manager.
Minimum Qualifications / Education / Certifications
- BS or BA degree in a related technical field required
- Sales training preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of M365 Office Suite, Customer Management, and Reporting tools
- Relevant Industry experience - preferred
- Abilities & Skills
- Ability to show creativity in meeting customer expectations as well as differentiating the Ravago service offering.
- Willingness to travel.
- Desire and skill in uncovering new opportunities to sell RMA compounds with special emphasis on application development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Internally and Externally)
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Work Environment / Conditions
- Must be willing to work remote.
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
- All injuries regardless of severity must be reported to your Supervisor / HR immediately.
Physical Requirements / Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to communicate verbally, read and comprehend information, type on a consistent and daily basis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to travel by foot, car, bus, airplane, or other means of transportation which require sitting, waiting and standing for long and short periods of time.
Work remotely and visit plants / customers as necessary.
Ravago Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this employer depends solely upon your qualifications.
- Job Family COMMERCIAL JOB FAMILY
- Job Function 2. INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 700150 - Corporate Commercial Mgmt
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 70
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree