Service Desk Analyst
Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B), is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Service Desk Analyst will provide technical support and customer service to company associates to enhance productivity in the operation of IT computer technology. Primarily, the Service Desk Analyst will focus on call handling, issue identification, logging and tracking, resolution, and escalation, as appropriate, to IS technical areas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration and support of the company’s computer systems, printers, copiers, and related computer equipment.
- Perform issue handling, identification, and resolution with all levels of the company’s customers.
- Ensure customers maintain productivity while experiencing customer service-oriented assistance.
- Effectively resolve customer issues to end user satisfaction by asking questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Serve as a single point of contact for communicating issues or requesting IT service, and act as the customer’s advocate by ensuring that the proper IT department is notified and that they respond accordingly
- Provide technical assistance and support to requests received through the service desk related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Maintain and clean computer equipment.
- Monitor service request and incidents assigned to the queue and process first-in, first-out based on priority.
- Utilize and maintain the service desk tracking software.
- Document internal procedures.
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses.
- Report issues to the proper support group for escalation.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Azure Active Directory.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $22.83 [per hour], subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of technical degree in Computer/IS area, or comparable experience.
- 2 years of experience in multi-operating system environment, especially MS Windows and macOS.
- 2 years of experience working in a desktop support environment and with Office 365/Azure AD.
- Understanding of basic networking, knowledge of remote support programs, and good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment, Call Center, or Service Desk/Help Desk.
- 1 year of experience working within a large IT organization (multiple locations, client-server technology, WAN, 1000+ personal computer workstations).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Service Desk Analyst to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
#EG #LI-EG #LI-PMT
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.83
- Denver, CO, USA
- Irving, TX, USA