Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B), is a multi-strategy, real estate focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council’s (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals, couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position:
The Leasing Manager provides leadership, direction, and mentoring to the Leasing Professionals at the community. In collaboration with the Community Manager, they provide strategic direction for the leasing team to accomplish leasing goals as stated in the approved business plan and marketing plans. They ensure the leasing team is performing up to expectations as it relates to customer service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the sales/leasing team is focused and highly productive in an effort to meet and exceed the leasing goals as set forth in the business plan.
- Recognize the learning and training gaps for the leasing team and provide motivation to ensure they are getting the training and education needed to build skills and succeed in their role.
- Responsible for leasing, touring, sales calls, weekly reporting, and weekend update reporting.
- Provide a support system for the leasing team, and a method for daily accountability of leasing activity.
- Accountable for the completion of weekly and monthly market surveys.
- Coordinate and implement all community outreach marketing and locator visits.
- Ensure the leasing team has the proper materials and supplies needed for successful lease ups.
- Review Resident Voice survey results, and other metrics in order to provide feedback to the leasing staff.
- Confirm leasing staff is converting at least 40% of all phone inquiries and is closing at least 25% of all walk-in traffic.
- Oversee the training of the leasing team, in particular the required training courses mandated by the Company.
- Follow established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to areas of responsibility and report violations or infractions to appropriate individuals.
- Practice proper safety techniques in accordance with the Company, community and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, associates/guest/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individuals.
- Identify areas for improvement and offer suggestions and recommendations to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keep abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and areas of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications or utilize other appropriate methods to obtain business and professional information.
- Keep sensitive information highly confidential at all times.
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $28 [annualized/per hour], subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in property management that demonstrates sales, marketing, internet and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions regarding residency.
- Proficiency in executing sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
- Familiar with computerized financial and word processing software.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete, understand and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craig’s List, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
This is a position which requires the Leasing Manager to frequently walk, stand and climb stairs in/around apartment homes, models and properties. Must also have the ability to operate computer. equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
#SB #LI-SB #LI-PMT
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Job Family PM - Property Operations
- Job Function Property Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $28.00
- Emeryville, CA, USA