Prince Waikiki: Housekeeping - Room Attendant (On-Call)
Aloha and Welcome! Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Prince Waikiki on Oahu. We invite you to our dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
We are confident that our salary and benefits package will be attractive. In addition to competitive industry salaries, ambassador recognition programs, training, and career opportunities, we offer the following benefits: medical, drug, vision, and dental care, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401K, Health Reimbursement, discounted parking, dining and golf discounts, and more.
At Prince Waikiki, we're creating a hospitality company whose future is unlimited and whose values reflect the dedication and passion of our employees.
Our success is measured by the quality of the relationships we build with one another, our guests, and our strategic partners.
By seeking ways to add value to every encounter, we set ourselves apart from others and instill a sense of pride that is uniquely Prince. We invite you to share this journey with us.
PW Room Attendant
Primary Responsibilities:Perform routine tasks of cleaning and servicing guests’ accommodations such as rooms, suites, bathrooms, etc. according to hotel standards and procedures.Replenish supplies, towels, etc. for guest rooms.
- Clean bathtubs, toilets, sink walls, mirrors and marble and floor surfaces using cloths, brushes, and/or authorized cleaning agents.
- Strip and make beds and change bed linens.
- Push and pull a vacuum cleaner throughout the entire room, including areas fronting entry door.
- Empty trash.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, armoires, window ledges and other areas thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest rooms.
- Responsible for the control of hotel issued keys at all times.
- Keep assigned landing areas clean
- Keep all assigned equipment in good working condition.
- Keep assigned carts neat, organized and restock carts prior to the start of the shift.
- Report necessary maintenance and repair work needed in guest rooms.
- Report any unauthorized or suspicious person on the guest room floors to security.
- Follow safety procedures and policies.
- Greet all guests and lends assistance if needed.
- Properly handle lost and found items.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Assist in stocking supply closet and reports any shortages.
- Deliver items requested by guests to the rooms.
- Works indoors in guest rooms with or without air-conditioning.
- Shifts are primarily 8am to 4pm
- 7 day a week operation/days off will vary
- May be required to work over 40 hours in a week.
- Housekeeping cart to transport linen and supplies
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Cleaning tools which includes, mop, broom, etc.
- Cleaning solutions
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Able to clean rooms according to standards and in the allotted time.
- Able to push/pull a fully supplied housekeeping cart that weigh approximately 300lbs.
- Able to continuously kneel, bend, stoop, and reach above shoulder level to clean.
- Able to use mop, broom and cleaning supplies and solutions.
- Must be able to read assignment sheet and directions for proper use of cleaning solutions.
- Must be able to verbally communicate to hotel guests and other hotel employees.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Must be able to satisfactorily communicate verbally to receive instructions and communicate with guests.
- Must be ale to understand and follow directions when handling cleaning solutions and chemicals.
- Must be able to handle the mental and physical demand requirements
We appreciate your interest in joining our 'Ohana. Due to our numerous inquiries, only qualified applicants for posted positions will be contacted by phone or email provided on your employment application form.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Prince Waikiki, 100 Holomoana Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America