Prince Waikiki: Banquets Waithelp (On-Call)
Aloha and Welcome! Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Prince Waikiki on Oahu. We invite you to our dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
We are confident that our salary and benefits package will be attractive. In addition to competitive industry salaries, ambassador recognition programs, training, and career opportunities, we offer the following benefits: medical, drug, vision, and dental care, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401K, Health Reimbursement, discounted parking, dining and golf discounts, and more.
At Prince Waikiki, we're creating a hospitality company whose future is unlimited and whose values reflect the dedication and passion of our employees.
Our success is measured by the quality of the relationships we build with one another, our guests, and our strategic partners.
By seeking ways to add value to every encounter, we set ourselves apart from others and instill a sense of pride that is uniquely Prince. We invite you to share this journey with us.
PW Banquets Waithelp*
Primary Responsibilities:Create 100% guest satisfaction by delivering food and beverage to banquet guests. Professional. Exceed guest’s expectations. Communication, teamwork, take ownership, be empowered.
- Set up tables in accordance to specifications/standards
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility, uses teamwork
- Listen and apologize with empathy, find solutions when resolving guest problems
- Serves food, coffee, water and other beverages; refills beverages as needed
- Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
- Cleans banquet room and banquet kitchen area during and after banquet event
- Cooperates with other servers to meet and exceed guest’s expectations
- Focus on guest, attention to detail, teamwork, take responsibility, communicate effectively, apply professional expertise, build relationships
- Up sell/suggest alternatives
- Knowledge of total menu to include bar
- Performs other duties as needed or required
- May be required to work out doors, day or night, on occasion
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Repetitive reaching, bending, kneeling, squatting, stooping, sitting
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to walk long distances
- Able to carry full oval tray (ten plated meals), shoulder high
- Able to understand, speak, read, write English
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Previous banquet experience
- TB clearance
- Updated Liquor card
We appreciate your interest in joining our 'Ohana. Due to our numerous inquiries, only qualified applicants for posted positions will be contacted by phone or email provided on your employment application form.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Prince Waikiki, 100 Holomoana Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America