Prince Waikiki: Golf Course - Equipment Operator II (On-Call)
Aloha and Welcome! Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Prince Waikiki on Oahu. We invite you to our dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
We are confident that our salary and benefits package will be attractive. In addition to competitive industry salaries, ambassador recognition programs, training, and career opportunities, we offer the following benefits: medical, drug, vision, and dental care, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401K, Health Reimbursement, discounted parking, dining and golf discounts, and more.
At Prince Waikiki, we're creating a hospitality company whose future is unlimited and whose values reflect the dedication and passion of our employees.
Our success is measured by the quality of the relationships we build with one another, our guests, and our strategic partners.
By seeking ways to add value to every encounter, we set ourselves apart from others and instill a sense of pride that is uniquely Prince. We invite you to share this journey with us.
PW Golf Maintenance Equipment Operator II
Primary Responsibilities:The Equipment Operator will be responsible for the day-to-day needs for equipment in regard to the golf operations. He/She will uphold the policies, standards and guidelines set forth by his/her club.
- Mow fairways and roughs; operate turf-vac, fairway and rough aerifier. Also operate walking greens mowers, weed eaters, trap rakes, tractors, and triplex mowers.
- Raking of bunker edges.
- Ensure that equipment cooling system is working at all times: refill fuels and oils daily, clean equipment daily, report problems or failures.
- Responsible for basic preventative maintenance on equipment as directed.
- Aid in new construction and reconstruction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Daily between 4am – 12pm or 5am-1pm
- Golf carts, Turf equipment
- Line trimmers, backpack, hand-held blowers, and other hand tools.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform for essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hand or finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Good reporting and communication skills.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in golf or related field.
- Ability to follow directions from management and to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current driver’s license.
- Experience in golf or related field.
We appreciate your interest in joining our 'Ohana. Due to our numerous inquiries, only qualified applicants for posted positions will be contacted by phone or email provided on your employment application form.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hawaii Prince Golf Club, 91-1200 Fort Weaver Rd, Ewa Beach, Hawaii, United States of America