Prince Waikiki: Housekeeping - Laundry Attendant II (Full Time)
Aloha and Welcome! Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Prince Waikiki on Oahu. We invite you to our dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
We are confident that our salary and benefits package will be attractive. In addition to competitive industry salaries, ambassador recognition programs, training, and career opportunities, we offer the following benefits: medical, drug, vision, and dental care, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401K, Health Reimbursement, discounted parking, dining and golf discounts, and more.
At Prince Waikiki, we're creating a hospitality company whose future is unlimited and whose values reflect the dedication and passion of our employees.
Our success is measured by the quality of the relationships we build with one another, our guests, and our strategic partners.
By seeking ways to add value to every encounter, we set ourselves apart from others and instill a sense of pride that is uniquely Prince. We invite you to share this journey with us.
- Operate washing and drying equipment.
- Load and unload laundry from machines.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, ensure all drums are full. Report any irregularities to the immediate supervisor.
- Set proper drying and cooling times for various types of linen.
- Empty the laundry chute.
- Pre-sort and separate linen by classification and transfer to workstations.
- Clean equipment and surrounding work areas.
- Clean hampers and the laundry chute room.
- Responsible to dry rags for housekeeping
- Perform other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Housekeeper
- Assist other positions in the department as needed or as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Air conditioned Laundry Department.
- Shifts vary from 7:00am to 11 pm/ 7 days a week. However, hours may change based on business needs.
- 175# washer
- 190# dryer
- Spotting board
- Ironer machine
- 55# washer
- 20# washer/dryer combo
- 55# dryer
- Must be able lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads and stand for extended periods of time.
- Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 200 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate verbally with employees
- Ability to read and write the English language to complete the production log and understand information, such as safety labels and instructions.
We appreciate your interest in joining our 'Ohana. Due to our numerous inquiries, only qualified applicants for posted positions will be contacted by phone or email provided on your employment application form.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Prince Waikiki, 100 Holomoana Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America