Onsite Representative - Big Island
We are looking for reliable, experienced Onsite Representative who is not afraid of hard work to ensure smooth operation of daily activities at the assigned area by gathering information and instructions for all movements. They will maintain communication between clients, base dispatch, and drivers to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained.
Be a part of the best tour and transportation team in Hawaii! We offer EXCELLENT compensation, advancement opportunities and a wide range of attractive benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans and a 401(k) with a generous company match! Enjoy paid training and paid vacation after one year.
Polynesian Adventure Tours, LLC, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Please click “Apply Now” below.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Able to work between 0500 – 2400, including weekends and holidays. Is flexible as schedule is subject to change based on operational needs.
- Knowledge of local area’s roads and landmarks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Is friendly and works and communicates in a professional manner.
- Has knowledge of principles and processes for safety, ethics, and compliance of company rules & regulations.
- Can recognize and define problem areas, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Uses good judgment and decision making while handling multiple situations.
- Position requires frequent standing and walking. Additional duties may occasionally require lifting objects that weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- 888 Kalanianaole St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA