Wash Crew Team Member - Kauai
We are looking for reliable Wash Crew Team Members! Polynesian Adventure Tours, the State of Hawaii’s best Tour and Transportation Company is looking for positive, outgoing Wash Crew team members to upkeep the interior and exterior appearance of all company motor vehicles in order to provide the highest quality of appearance and cleanliness.
Be a part of the best tour and transportation team in Hawaii! We offer EXCELLENT compensation, advancement opportunities and a
wide range of attractive benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and
vision plans and a 401(k) with a generous company match!
Enjoy paid training and paid vacation after one year.
Polynesian Adventure Tours, LLC, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Please click “Apply Now” below. You may also apply in person at any of our facilities by making an appointment, or mail your application to: Polynesian Adventure Tours, Attn: Human Resources, 2880 Kilihau Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
(1) year of general labor is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to use good judgment and decision making while handling multiple situations.
- Must be dependable and punctual to work as scheduled.
- Possess interpersonal communication skills which include speaking clearly and communicating effectively.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit, kneel, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry or lift objects that weigh up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to show initiative and complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Has a friendly disposition
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, March 13, 2023
- 4031 Halau St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA