Consulting Staff IT Auditor
For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. As Louisiana’s top CPA firm, our rapid growth is continuing. We are looking for leaders to GROW WITH US!
The Consulting Staff – IT Auditor completes work on engagements/projects to support the department which may include client support, risk assessments, examining technology systems, analyzing the effectiveness of IT controls, and developing recommendations for improving security design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, ISDS, Computer Science, Internal Audit or related field is required.
- Professional certification is preferred, including CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
- Other related professional certifications related to fields of Information Technology, Information Security and regulatory compliance may be considered.
- 1+ years of direct experience in IT Audit, preferably in consulting/professional services required.
- Experience in and general knowledge of core information technology processes and controls, current trends in corporate information technology and emerging themes in the market place.
- General knowledge of commonly used internal control and IT control frameworks.
- General knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Able to work in a highly organized manner within a fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Assist with performing and reporting on IT risk advisory related services which may include the following areas: Risk Assessment, Internal Controls over key IT risks, IT Governance, Information Security, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Management, Data Center Operations, Operating Systems/ Application Systems and Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity Planning.
- Document procedures performed, findings and/or other issues, and drafts/compiles work papers, reports and client correspondences, as needed.
- Participates in the translation of IT compliance requirements into procedures & action plans that are consistent with client needs.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across functions to enable the incorporation of requirements at the optimal point to meet client needs.
- Ensures compliance with applicable policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and keeps current on compliance-related areas.
- Communicates results to appropriate management, including the preparation of audit reports that communicates audit results to management/clients in a clear, concise, and substantive manner.
- May be required to travel and work from different company and client locations.
- May be required to work extended/overtime hours during workweek and/or on weekends as needed
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Matching/Profit Sharing Contribution, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Medical, Dependent Care and Adoption FSA, Competitive Salaries, Employee Referral bonus
- Health & Wellness: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
- Job Family Staff
- Pay Type Salary