Staff Consultant - Change Management
For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. As Louisiana’s top CPA firm, our rapid growth is continuing. We are looking for leaders to GROW WITH US!
The Staff Consultant – Change Management position assists in client services related to Change Management. Delivers work products related to the creation and distribution of training content and communication across multiple service lines and projects to solve client’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Human Resources, Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field is required.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in consulting and advisory services, training, change management or academic experience is preferred.
- Capacity for quickly understanding new concepts, workflows, and systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of training plans, curriculum and aid design and development.
- Critical thinking skill capabilities are essential.
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and proactive nature.
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Able to work in a highly organized manner within a fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Computer proficient with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, SharePoint).
- May be required to travel and work from different company and client locations.
- May be required to work extended/overtime hours during workweek and/or on weekends as needed
- Under direct supervision, participates in the development and delivery of training on complex topics to a varying level of team members and clients.
- Assists with the planning, preparation, direction and completion of client engagements in an efficient manner and within allotted timeframes.
- Collaborates with program managers and clients to assess and identify process risks and provides input for recommendations for improvement.
- Assists in the formulation of training outlines and provides input for instructional methods utilizing knowledge of training needs and effectiveness of such methods.
- Assists with the development of training aids and presentations including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and computer tutorials.
- Coordinates and completes administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Provides input on training and development programs and instructional objectives and methods.
- Builds and maintains trusted relationships with diverse group of clients, team members, supervisors, and subject matter experts.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Matching/Profit Sharing Contribution, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Medical, Dependent Care and Adoption FSA, Competitive Salaries, Employee Referral bonus
- Health & Wellness: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
- Job Family Staff
- Pay Type Salary