Senior Project Coordinator
For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. As Louisiana’s top CPA firm, our rapid growth is continuing. We are looking for leaders to GROW WITH US!
The Senior Project Coordinator Change Management position is responsible for administering and organizing Consulting division projects. In collaboration with Project Managers, will prepare and maintain comprehensive project work plans & supporting documentation and liaison with external vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, business management or related field is preferred.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification preferred.
- Other related professional certifications related to the field of Project Management will be considered. Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Minimum 3 years of project coordinator/management experience or similar role is preferred.
- Construction experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and project management skill capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in business and technical environments and within a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Ability to perform effectively, efficiently and with quality under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- High degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Computer proficient with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence is preferred.
- Experience with Procore, Textura, Vista, Blue Beam, and related systems is preferred.
- Coordinates and monitors project management activities including maintains project documentation, workpapers, Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, invoices, and related documents.
- Acts as liaison with clients, vendors, internal team members, and other stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives. Ensure client needs are met as projects evolve.
- Review and record lien waivers from subcontractors.
- Creates and maintains Project Directories.
- Assists project managers with assignment of tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Assists in oversight of project progress and resolves or escalate any issues that arise.
- Works with Project Manager/Director to identify and eliminate potential problems and technical issues and work to develop solutions.
- Assists with adherence to budgets by monitoring expenses and recommends cost-saving measures.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports, and ensure properly filed and stored.
- Assists with preparation of project materials including procedures, training aids/handbooks, visual aids/presentations and tutorials.
- Ensures firm and project standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Exhibits excellent client service skills including the identification of opportunities to provide additional services to clients and/or non-clients.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, work processes and financial performance (e.g., procedure optimization). Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- Assists co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Performs other services as assigned.
- May be required to travel and work from different company and client locations.
- May be required to work extended/overtime hours during workweek and/or on weekends as needed
- Must be able to reach P&N’s office in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and listen. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to focus. This position spends a significant amount of time sitting and operating a computer. Lifting requirements will not typically exceed 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Matching/Profit Sharing Contribution, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Medical, Dependent Care and Adoption FSA, Competitive Salaries, Employee Referral bonus
- Health & Wellness: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
- Job Family Coordinator
- Pay Type Hourly