Cloud Accounting Systems Implementation Specialist
For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. As Louisiana’s top CPA firm, our rapid growth is continuing. We are looking for leaders to GROW WITH US!
The Cloud Accounting Implementation Specialist is responsible for reviewing business process flows, gathering requirements from stakeholders, and implementing Sage Intacct financial management and accounting software for clients. This position performs responsibilities related to ensuring client satisfaction through all stages of the implementation lifecycle.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or a related field is required.
- No certificate required.
- Minimum 1 year of accounting experience in a professional environment is preferred.
- Familiar with general accounting concepts and processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and reconciliations.
- Experience with cloud-based accounting systems is preferred but not required.
- Effectively executes multiple projects, meets deadlines, and adjusts priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information.
- Must be comfortable with technology and capable of learning and working effectively with various software applications.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in business and technical environments. Strong writing and presentation skills required.
- Professionally and appropriately communicates with a diverse group of individuals and deals effectively with interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well independently and within teams.
- Technically proficient with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with software tools including, but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- May be required to work extend hours in a work week and on weekends as needed.
- May be required to travel and work from different company and client locations.
What You Will Do:
- Supports business analysis meetings with clients to understand and capture functional requirements.
- Translates functional requirements into a solution definition to be implemented within the system.
- Configures software to meet the documented needs of the client.
- Performs data conversion from client legacy system to new system.
- Educates clients and explains features and functionality of accounting software application features to support day-to-day processes.
- Supports client user acceptance testing of their configured software environment.
- Provides post-go live system implementation support including responding promptly to client questions regarding general accounting and technical issues.
- Works collaboratively with clients to replicate and document system issues, prioritizes multiple client cases, investigates and researches issues, and assists with timely issue resolution using available resources.
- Continues to assess manual accounting processes to make optimization recommendations to clients.
- Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional manner to develop cooperative relationships and to ensure that client confidentiality is substantiated.
- Completes and maintains data integrity procedures, processes, and controls.
- Prepares work papers reflecting results of software implementation and support efforts, ensuring documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Performs quality assurance review of all deliverables.
- Communicates regularly on project progress, blockers, and milestones. Helps identify and clear roadblocks to ensure project success.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and listen. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to focus. This position spends a significant amount of time sitting and operating a computer. Lifting requirements will not typically exceed 25 pounds.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Matching/Profit Sharing Contribution, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Medical, Dependent Care and Adoption FSA, Competitive Salaries, Employee Referral bonus
- Health & Wellness: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
- Job Family Staff
- Pay Type Salary