Consulting Manager Change Management
For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. As Louisiana’s top CPA firm, our rapid growth is continuing. We are looking for leaders to GROW WITH US!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or an approved related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in consulting and advisory services, training, change management or academic experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated supervisory and project management experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms is required.
- Experience in business development and service line growth is required.
- Microsoft SharePoint experience is preferred.
- Must have capacity for quickly understanding new concepts, workflows, and systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of training plans, curriculum and aid design and development.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and proactive nature.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Technically proficient to perform at an intermediate or advanced level with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, SharePoint).
- May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
- May be required to work extended/overtime hours during workweek and/or on weekends as needed.
- Leads the development and delivery related to group and individual trainings on complex topics to a varying level of team members and clients.
- Plans, prepares, directs and completes client engagements in an efficient manner and within allotted timeframes.
- Collaborates with program managers and clients to assess and identify process risks and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Creates and leads the preparation of client proposals and manages existing client relationships.
- Oversees the formulation of training outlines and recommends instructional methods utilizing knowledge of training needs and effectiveness of such methods.
- Directs and leads the development of training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and computer tutorials.
- Coordinates and oversees administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Provides oversight and direction of training and development programs and instructional objectives and methods.
- Reviews, approves and delivers team analysis and assessing training and development needs for individuals, departments and clients.
- Understands and delivers engagement scope, manage day-to-day activities of work product, and assist with oversight of overall quality control of client deliverables.
- Develops new client relationships by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and active participation in civic, business, and professional organizations.
- Builds and maintains trusted relationships with diverse group of clients, team members, supervisors, and subject matter experts.
- Performs effective on-the-job training for other team members and demonstrates positive leadership skills.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities for senior, staff, and intern positions and provides prompt feedback to Director regarding staff performance. Complete staff evaluations after large or multiple engagements and on a periodic basis.
- May participate in Firm recruiting activities.
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Matching/Profit Sharing Contribution, Voluntary & Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance, Medical, Dependent Care and Adoption FSA, Competitive Salaries, Employee Referral bonus
- Health & Wellness: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, P&N is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, P&N is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.pncpa.com/careers, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with P&N.
Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), APAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
- Job Family Manager
- Pay Type Salary