F&B Captain - No. 8 - Seasonal
This position primary responsibility is to serve meals to our Members/Guests using the following Food and Beverage operational procedures. The Lead Server is responsible for training new Employees and will take the leadership role in the absence of Leadership.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and a minimum of one months related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food, Beverages, Wines and service.
- Relays order accurately to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Perform assigned side work
- Stock credenzas to SOP
- Greet Member/Guest in a timely, friendly, professional manner. Use Member/Guest's name at least three times during service period
- Efficiently delivers and serves food and/or beverage orders
- Station restocked for next meal
- Check out with supervisor
- Perform in accordance with department Standards of Operation
- Knowledgeable of menu items, preparation and prices
- Responsible for the financial accounting of each station according to established procedures
- Proper use of Info Genesis system
- Responds to and informs supervisor of any Member/Guest questions, complaints and suggestions or maintenance issues
- Responsible for End of Night Paperwork
- Responsible for checking out all remaining staff and making sure all closing server procedures are complete
- Responsible for locking up and alarming the building
- Attend Resort training classes as required
- Attend outlet staff meetings as scheduled
- In this position you will be expected to be available to work in various locations of Food and Beverage outlets depending on business levels. In addition, you will be expected to work holidays wherever needed even if your primary outlet is closed.
- To perform this job successfully and Employee must have knowledge of Infogenesis software system.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Employee has the following requirements: ability to stand and walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The Employee occasionally is required to balance and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee is occasional required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pinehurst, NC, USA