Technical Customer Service Representative
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that is where you come into the picture. While specific roles are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and interests.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Client Services team to support the PBS Install Services Team. As a Technical Customer Service Representative you will provide top quality knowledge to our clients who contact our call center for issues or services providing immediate solutions and services or escalating if necessary, to other departments. Technical Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling trouble shooting, documenting issues, training customers, and following up on incidents relating to our software/services and performing implementations.
- Technical Customer Service Representatives keeps users informed about their escalations/incident’s status at agreed interval
- Work on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Monitor and respond to Helpdesk Tickets for our clients
- Escalate critical issues to other tiers or managers, as needed
- Travel required (1 week a month to Canada and USA)
- Proof of Covid - 19 vaccination required
- Previous customer service or dealership experience will be considered an asset
- High School Diploma required, relevant certification or post-secondary diploma preferred
- Strong understanding of Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems and Windows 2008/2012 Servers
- Previous experience working with Networks (TCP/IP), Basic LAN/WAN knowledge
- CompTIA A+ and Network +
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within and meet set deadlines
- Thorough understanding of PC hardware and software as well as Microsoft Products
- Strong base knowledge of industry standard business applications
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
What we offer:
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with professional and personal development
- The opportunity to travel
- Access to an onsite gym at some locations and/or corporate membership to Goodlife
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Competitive base salary ($50,000 k/yr. to $55,000 k/yr.)
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more.
Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email. Please monitor your junk/spam folder.
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 25
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education Certification
- Calgary Headquarters, 4041 128 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada