Bilingual (French/English) Jr. Project Lead
"PBS is the fastest growing “All Inclusive Business Platform” vendor in North America and we’ve only just begun!"
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that's where you come into the picture. While specific roles are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and interests.
As a Bilingual (French/English) Jr. Project Lead you will be responsible for coordinating the New Customer Implementation for our product which involves interacting directly and continuously with our customers to coordinate product installations and training.
The Bilingual Jr. Project Lead organizes and manages our Install teams at the dealerships for our customers’ initial week utilizing our software in a live environment. They will provide ongoing feedback to our in-house teams for process improvements to ease the transition for our end users.
Based in our Calgary, Alberta office this role will support mostly our Quebec based clients. Half of your work will be done from the office, the other half you will be traveling to the dealership's site as part of the installation team. In addition to Quebec, we have customers all around Canada, the US and the Caribbean!
This is not a remote/work from home opportunity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Experience in any area of a dealership is mandatory
- 1-2 years of experience in project management is considered an asset
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- Customer focus / excellent customer service skills
- Solid computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Willingness to commit to an ongoing system of education and cross-training.
- Travel within Canada and the USA (a minimum of 2 weeks per month) is required; in consequence, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a valid passport and/or US visa (if applicable) will be a requirement
- Must hold a valid full class driver’s license
What we offer:
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with professional and personal development
- The opportunity to travel
- Access to an onsite gym at some locations and/or corporate membership to Goodlife
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Bonus for product certification up to $4,800 per year
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more
PBS is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations will be provided during the hiring process as required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- Calgary Headquarters, 4041 128 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada