Front Office - SKI - Thunderbird
Come Join our team!!
Front Office Support position plays a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. Responsibilities include filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more. Familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures is required. Travel to additional locations may be required.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel % 20
- Telecommute % 0
- 7362 W Thunderbird Rd, Peoria, AZ 85381, USA