RN Case Manager (San Antonio)
Come Join our team!!
The Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager will be at the forefront of this intensive, adaptive, and patient-focused model. Panoramic Health is looking for nursing professionals that understand the importance of the “Quadruple Aim”, where high-touch interactions between patient and healthcare provider enhance patient experience, improve health outcomes, reduce costs, and improve the work life of the provider. As an RN Case Manager, you will manage the medical needs of a caseload of patients as they navigate the staged progression of chronic kidney disease (CKD). RN Case Managers will manage acute and post-acute episodic interventions, including condition assessment, SNF coordination, education, etc. in the patient’s home and virtually. Collaborate with the Care Team and physicians to prevent readmission, prevent future hospitalization, and improve patient care.
- Build strong, productive relationships and maintain consistent communication with patients, their families, and providers.
- Collaborate with Care Team and physicians to prevent readmission, prevent future hospitalization, and improve patient care.
- Provide high intensity engagement with patients and family. Introduce self to patient/family and explain nurse case manager role and process to contact nurse case manager for questions, guidance, and education.
- Enhance a collaborative relationship to maximize the patient’s/family’s ability to make informed decisions.
- Manage a caseload of nephrology practice patients and perform clinical needs assessments/complex-medical management for high-risk CKD/ESRD patients.
- Educate patients using kidney disease-specific education developed to be culturally appropriate and tailored to a diverse set of learning needs.
- Act as a patient’s advocate, liaison, and information resource; escalating all appropriate information to their nephrologist as appropriate.
- Assess and assist patients for linkage and utilization of appropriate medical and community resources in conjunction with other members of the care coordination team .
- Complete timely and accurate documentation per company-documented procedures and relevant professional and regulatory standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Degree in nursing RN (required).
- Licensure commensurate with State requirements.
- 2 years RN experience minimum.
- Experience working with chronically ill (CKD/ESRD) patients.
- Home care, case management, and/or hospital experience preferred.
- RN’s with acute care experience within the past 5 years is preferred – ICU, CCU, ED, Stepdown, Nephrology, Renal Transplant or Dialysis RN’s.
- Require up to 80% weekly travel throughout specific markets/territories to complete Patient Home Visits and/or Practice Visits.
The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment
- Job Function Clinical
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 80
- Telecommute % 20
- San Antonio, TX, USA