Panoramic Health (PH) is the largest Physician-driven Nephrology organization in USA. It’s 350+ physicians provide care to over 400,000 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and Dialysis patients.
We use advanced
scientific techniques, forecasting, and machine learning to predict clinical and
financial outcomes in order to guide investments and deliver results that
improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
The Data Architect is a virtual role that can be worked from anywhere in the US. Our corporate offices are located in Tempe, AZ.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Data Architect will determine and implement enterprise data architect solution. Works with and alongside the Digital team and the business users to determine, build, implement, and manage an enterprise-wide data architect solution. Data Architect will play a key role to advance technology architecture and data management framework to support the strategic growth initiatives.
· Determines architectural requirements and designs and develops the enterprise software architecture for the product being built
· Provide technical leadership for data warehouse initiatives.
· Ensures that enterprise software solutions are aligned with the company’s goals
· Assesses and determines governance, stewardship, and frameworks for managing data across the organization
· Designs big data solutions, brings progressive ideas and strategies for managing the flow and storage of information.
· Define the data architecture framework, standards, and principles.
· Develops logical data models by extending conceptual models, defining metadata, security, reference data.
· Develops data flows and enterprise architecture diagram. System & data flows
· Designs solutions for data ingestion, storage and manipulation.
· Evaluates alternatives for integrating legacy data sources with enterprise relational models
· Reviews and provides alternative strategies for transactional and analytical systems to effectively share data
· Evaluates and identifies specifications, best practices, integration and proper use of emerging technology as they relate to overall software architecture.
· Establishes the best practice of data governance, data quality and Master Data Management for the project
· Supports production workloads and tuning of the data warehouse stack: data management and modeling, ETL, operational data store, data warehouse and datamarts.
· Incorporate data security and HIPAA compliance, along with data protection (transit and at-rest) to build a solid security model
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
· At least 10 years of hands-on experience in data management systems, data warehousing methodology, data quality, data modeling, data governance,
· Proven experience in architecture and design of enterprise data solutions, analytics and predictive modeling
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
· Demonstrated leadership skills with experience in leading and mentoring technical staff in software and product developments
· Demonstrated experience translating business and technical requirements into comprehensive software solutions
· Demonstrated experience on Healthcare industry standards on interoperability, data sharing, Healthcare Exchange, file formats such as HL7, FHIR, CCDA etc
· Significant experience in developing and implementing reusable data services
· Extensive background and expertise in developing and managing data technologies, technical operations, and related tools and technologies
· Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks, concepts, methodologies and modeling techniques
· Expertise in SQL Server, ETL, Data Warehouse design and architecture - Snowflake, BI reporting and Dashboard development
· Expertise in Hadoop / HIVE / PIG / Cloudera, Data architecture design and implementation, RDBMS platform and database schema design
· Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics domains - Predictive analytics, Prescriptive models, text analytics, statistics, machine learning, data management, data architecture, NLP, data governance, etc
· Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies
Expertise in Azure technologies such as ADF, Pipeline, Azure SQL, Elastic pools, Azure Storage
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
· Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
· Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
· Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, 3NF normalization and dimensional models, modeling tools, profiling tools)
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
· Self-starter, take ownership of projects
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, result-driven, and complex healthcare setting.
PH is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Job Type: Full-time
This position may be modified to reasonably accommodate an incumbent with a disability. This job requires the ability to work with others in a team environment, the ability to accept direction from superiors and the ability to follow Company policies and procedures. Regular, predictable and dependable attendance is essential to satisfactory performance of this job.
This role has a salary range of $156,119 - $199,766 and regular, full-time employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid time off (PTO).
The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment
- Job Function IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Tempe, AZ, USA