Clinical Operations Manager - Texas
Come Join our team!!
Are you ready to join a diverse, high-energy, fast-growing healthcare company? Join Panoramic Health! We are looking for an experienced Clinical Operations Manager to support our Texas Market.
Who We Are and Why We’re Different
At Panoramic Health, our priority is healthy patients. We deliver better outcomes for patients and lower costs for everyone. We are the only value-based kidney care platform led by physicians, which uniquely qualifies us to care for patients holistically. We keep patients healthier longer - at home and out of the hospital. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients by slowing disease progression and improving quality of life. We do this by putting nephrologists at the center of care and continuing to build on our data, analytics, and deep understanding of kidney care.
The Clinical Operations Manager is a partner to the VBC Operations Managers to drive accountability & performance for licensed care team members and works shoulder to shoulder with clinical staff to hardwire clinical operations workflows, as well as optimize the VBC patient experience.
- Leads and manages the development and implementation of clinical workflows
- Develops clinical productivity standards and provides coaching and remediation for underperformance
- Drives quality and patient care standards for a variety of shared risk, pay for performance value-based care models
- Oversees clinical practice guidelines and implementation success of new workflows
- Develops, coaches, and mentors clinical staff including RNs and Care Coordinators
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is (required)
- Valid State RN License is Required
- 5+ years working in value-based care or strong chronic kidney disease, dialysis experience.
- Dialysis Experience (preferred)
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Perks & Discounts
- Opportunities for career advancement[KD1]
The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment
- Job Function Clinical
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Telecommute % 50
- Job Start Date Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Houston, TX, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA