Value Based Care Analyst
Come Join our team!!
Who We Are & Why We're Different
Panoramic Health partners with nephrology practices to implement Value-Based Care (VBC). VBC prioritizes high-touch care coordination for patients with chronic illnesses like chronic kidney disease (CKD). It is an interdisciplinary model where care is developed and perfected with the health of the patient as the primary driver of success. For patients living with CKD, that means slowing the progression of the disease, reducing hospitalizations, and focusing on home dialysis treatment therapies and transplantation if a diagnosis of End Stage Renal Disease occurs.
The Analyst is responsible to gather, interpret, and use data to drive recommendations and action items in support of care team operations, technology solutions, and department quality initiatives, supporting government and commercial value-based care programs. The Analyst will monitor the quality and ensure the integrity of program data, collaborating with the team, and providing input to improve processes and program outcomes. The Analyst will lead assigned projects and interface directly with functional leads (clinical, renal nutrition, social work, pharmacy, etc.), VBC clinical and operations teams, and third-party vendors to support department priorities.
This role will report directly to the Director, Program Management
- Gather data from multiple internal and external reporting systems including patient data from government and commercial payors, financials, performance metrics
- Use and analyze data to develop and improve systems and workflows to support the program requirements.
- Provide consistent support, both internally and externally, in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company
- Understand linkages between data, project and department goals, and company-specific business context to identify and report on applicable trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify opportunities to improve and support the VBC team management processes, develop implementation plans for those improvements
- Key member of project team, both in a support role, and taking lead on assigned projects ensuring they are executed efficiently and seamlessly including:
- Creating and/or monitoring project timelines for VBC program implementation
- Collaborating with IT department to create and maintain necessary VBC dashboards
- Monitoring the status of various projects and programs with internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination and regular stakeholder meetings to ensure alignment across functional teams
- Driving escalation and resolution of critical project related issues, including resource needs, that would impact project go-live date
- 2+ years Healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education / work experience
- Master’s Degree preferred, MHA, MPH, or MBA; certifications such as PMP, LEAN or Six Sigma is a plus
- Experience with value-based care models preferred
- Willingness to travel (20% – 30%)
- Competent in MS Office Suite
- Phoenix, AZ
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Pay Type Salary
- Tempe, AZ, USA