Water Country - Retail I
Offer outstanding guest service to each of our park guests on a daily basis. Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and organization in and around retail locations. Positively present merchandise product and assist guests with Retail purchases.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional guest service
- Operate Point of Sale systems to sell merchandise and rental items to guests.
- Ensure accountability of cash bank; give appropriate change and receipts.
- Store stocking/visual merchandising.
- Maintain overall organization and cleanliness of work location.
- Assist managers and supervisors with inventory control methods.
- Process damaged merchandise.
- Assist managers and supervisors in completing suggested orders and receiving deliveries.
- Cross-train and perform all functions related to the revenue department.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety in, and around, assigned work location.
- Any other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 14 years of age or older.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in basic mathematics.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be motivated and able to display initiative to complete daily tasks.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to frequently lift, carry, or otherwise move and position items and boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires standing, walking, crouching, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and pushing - Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in varying climates.
- Job Family RETAIL/GAMES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America