Dutch Wonderland - Seasonal Human Resources Assistant
This position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department with a variety of departmental tasks, mostly focusing on the hiring and training of new seasonal team members.
- Greet and interact with applicants and team members (in person, by phone or email)
- Assist applicants with completing their application in the online Career Center
- Schedule, record, and participate in seasonal team member interviews and orientations
- Assisting in
correct completion of employment forms in accordance to company policy and
- Attend candidate sourcing events, such as job fairs and school visits
- Distribute uniforms and ID cards
- Teach company orientation for seasonal team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Interest in the Human Resources field
- Excellent customer service skills, including problem solving
- Possess a high degree of initiative, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable with public speaking and teaching/instructing in small and large groups
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Dutch Wonderland Family Entertainment Complex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
On behalf of Palace Entertainment and Cartoon Network Hotel, thank you for your interest!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, September 26, 2022
- Lancaster, PA, USA, 2249 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America